Please contact the school office for an enrolment pack or to make an appointment for a tour.
When you enrol your child at school please bring with you:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s passport if parents are immigrants to New Zealand
- A copy of his/her immunisation certificate
- Medical information including your doctor’s contact details
- Any legal documents e.g. custody or access agreements the school should know about.
- Contact details for your family and someone the school can call in an emergency
- Proof of residence such as a power bill or tenancy agreement
Informal Cohort Entry
This year we are adopting an ‘informal cohort entry programme for five year olds starting school. This means that your child may not necessarily start as soon as they turn five, but may need to wait until a specific date (see entry dates below) to start. This makes it easier for staff and students in the transition to school when a group starts at the same time as opposed to staggered throughout the term.
Entry Dates are as follows:
Term 1: 5 Year old Students can start 3/2/2020 or 9/3/2020
Term 2: 5 Year old Students can start 28/4/20 or 2/6/2020
Term 3: 5 Year old Students can start 20/07/2020 or 24/08/2020
Term 4: 5 Year old Students can start 12/10/2020 or 16/11/2020
As this is an ‘informal entry’ students can still start when they turn 5 if you wish.